Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

What if the Federal Government was Going through you Paper Mail???

   There are many people, especially Obama Apologists, who are coming out, But but spying on and reading our phone calls and emails is to help capture Terrorists.  They say that Email is electronic and open to all to grab. 

   An Excuse that most experts say is Hog Huey because that to much data to surf through to find Terrorist chatter. 

  That being said some are trying to use this as an excuse.  My response is, what would you be saying if they started going through all of your paper mail.

   What if they legally put tracking devices every car you drove and kept track of you that way???

   I mean shoot MADD tried pushing laws through both state and federal governments to demand all vehicles had Ignition lock devices, not on just people who were convicted??????????????????

    I mean this is ridiculous.  Where do we draw the line????????????????

    How many freedoms must we give up before people start saying enough is enough???

   Do people really not care about loosing their freedoms?????????????

   I mean I have heard people say before about Government and law enforcement infringing on our rights that only criminals and those that break the law need worry.

   In the case of reading my email and listening to my calls that is hog huey at best.  I am not worried about my emails and Cell calls breaking the law.  But what I say in my emails and cell phone calls are private and personal and for my eyes and ears only.  NO ONE ELSE.

Especially A criminal like OBAMA and his minions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment